Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Isabella Rossellini - Body Beautiful

“and I ... just like Alice in Wonderland, I fell down a hole and discovered an incredible world…”

“The beauty I admire most doesn’t hide flaws but underlines our absolute singularity…”

“I’m not interested in selling unattainable standards of beauty. I’m encouraging women to work with what they have, not wish for something they don’t”.

“True elegance is the manifestation of the independent mind.”

“When you read women’s magazines you always read about this drama of getting old, about anti-aging cream & plastic surgery and whatever else. But I think if you’re independent, like I have grown to be, it’s welcome".

"If I have to just repeat ‘I am old but I am still beautiful’, ‘I am old but I am still attractive’ I don’t know… What I would like is to say something new.”

Body Beautiful

Isabella Rossellini in “Death becomes her